Compliance Audit and Risk Assessment
Before upgrading, adding to, modifying your MGPS or if you have inherited an existing system, our compliance audit and risk assessment services will detail all aspects of your MGPS that requires attention. The benefit of our full compliance audit allows a holistic approach to plan and schedule upgrades that will optimize your current system and reduce unnecessary spend.
CA/RAs can be tailored to your requirements full, partial, source equipment only or specific areas, call for more details.
Executive management and boards are under increased scrutiny from a range of stakeholders who are looking for assurance that internal controls are in place, to ensure adherence with laws and regulations, reducing the risks associated with non-compliance.
To address this, some organisations are implementing a regulatory compliance framework. This involves developing and establishing a compliance methodology, policies, procedures and a training programme. The benefits to this include:
- Reduce corporate oversight and guidance for compliance activities
- Improved efficiencies and effectiveness
- Increased employee awareness of regulatory compliance requirements and issues
- Minimise mitigation of legal, reputational, or financial risks.
- Whilst the compliance function plays a second line of defence role within corporate governance, it also has a place in the first line of defence for its own activities with ownership, responsibility and accountability for directly assessing, controlling and mitigating risks.