MGPS Management Documentation System Development
To provide a tailor-made MGPS management system, development and implementation programme for the hospital. To ensure the MGPS service is brought up to standard and compliant to the requirements of HTM02-01, the CQC and other relevant guidance.
The stages which will be tailored to your hospital needs are as follows:
- Investigate the status of documentation available for the management of MGPS at your site. Identify missing elements of the management system.
- Develop a full MGPS management system structure and populate with existing documentation where available. Briefing managers
- Identify potential staff members, who may be supervisors currently or new in a supervisory role – to evaluate their potential to become Authorised Persons and provide a plan to develop their management skills.
- Implement the MGPS management documentation system across the trust. Develop the additional documentation to complete the MGPS management system*.
- Provide coaching to internal staff to ensure they are familiar with the requirements of the MGPS documentation and that activities are scheduled and completed competently.
- Measure the impact of the implementation. Preparation of assessment documentation
Note: Additional time may be required to complete all documentation depending on current available documents